William Hill ratings
William Hill Review
William Hill has long been a cornerstone of the British betting market and has maintained a strong presence on the high street since its foundation. Since their formation in 1934 they’ve managed to build up a well-respected reputation, both in the bookies on the high street and online.
They have one of the best range of odds for a variety of markets, both for the bigger sports and something more niche. William Hill is big on range not just when it comes to the odds they offer on sports, but also the types of bet you can make within a match or tournament, and the services they offer such as live streaming, live-betting and cash out.
The welcome bonus that William Hill offers is extremely competitive
The amount William Hill pays out on odds is quite high, but it can’t be said to be the absolute best, as some betting sites are higher. But the range of services that William Hill offer in the form of markets to bet, live streaming and cash out can’t be beaten, and definitely makes up for it.
The welcome bonus that William Hill offers is extremely competitive, and often given out as two free bets. The first free bet is given out to you as a new customer after you’ve created your account, and it’s up to you to make the most of it. The second free bet is usually given out after you’ve placed around five bets, usually at a rate of £200 in total.
A casino matched bonus with your first deposit is not unusual
For new customers William Hill even offers good bonuses in the casino and for poker. A casino matched bonus with your first deposit is not unusual, and it’ll be hard to find better on the market. Poker bonuses can be given out when you enter a tournament or come in the form of cash game tickets or free spins.
The range and quality of casino games with William Hill is high. They even offer Playtech. There poker games are connected to the iPoker network, ensuring that there’s always a high rate of traffic so you’re more likely to find a game.
William Hill Welcome Bonus
Bet £10 & Get £30 in Free Bets
This bonus is only available to new William Hill customers when they register an account only. Minimum unit stake of £10/€10 at odds of 1/2 or greater. Only the “win” part from EW bets will count. Free bet terms, payment method & country restrictions apply. Free bets credited as 3 x £10/€10. Free bet stakes are not returned as part of the settlement on any successful free bets. All Free Bets must be wagered within a period of 30 days.
In order to qualify for your William Hill free bet follow these simple steps:
- Click on the “Claim”-button above
- First you need to create a new account with William Hill and use the promo code “C30”
- Make an opening bet of at least £10 at odds of 1/2 (1.50) or greater to get your free bets
Terms and conditions for the William Hill free bet bonus
- The bonus is only available to new customers when they use the promo code “C30”.
- You must stake a minimum of £10 on your first bet.
- Your first bet must be placed on a selection(s) with single/cumulative odds greater than 1/2 (1.50).
- This promotion is only available to people who are residents of UK and Ireland.
- You must bet a minimum of £10 on your first bet.
- Customers depositing using Skrill, Skrill 1-Tap, Neteller or Paysafecard will not qualify for the offer
- Free bets must be placed within 30 days
William Hill Casino Bonus
Buy-in £10 and play with £40
You can buy-in with £10 and play games with £40 with William Hill Games section.
Follow these steps to claim the £40 Bonus:
- Download the casino software, register or Login to your 'Play for Real Money' account
- Make a minimum £10 first deposit in the software downloaded
- Then the bonus will be credited into your betting account
Terms and conditions:
- The minimum deposit required for this bonus is: £10
- Wagering requirement: 50x (30x deposit + bonus)
William Hill Poker Bonus
Up to £1200
At William Hill Poker you get a first deposit bonus of up to £1200, which will be cleared at up to 100% on any games you play. You first need to deposit or transfer at least £10 into your account.
The bonus balance can be broken down into 3 stages:
- 100% clearance rate for the first £5 of your bonus money balance
- 50% clearance rate for the next £5 of your bonus money balance
- 10% clearance for the remainder of bonus money balance
Any bonus money is released in real cash to players as they make WHP's (WHPoints) in tournaments or at ring games.