Parimatch IPL Jackpot
The Parimatch IPL Jackpot gives you the chance to win serious cash for every stage of the IPL with a total of 7 STAGES to get involved!
Potential winnings up for grabs for each stage of the Parimatch IPL Jackpot
- Stage 1: ₹3,33,000
- Stage 2: ₹3,33,000
- Stage 3: ₹4,44,000
- Stage 4: ₹4,44,000
- Stage 5: ₹5,55,000
- Stage 6: ₹5,55,000
- Stage 7: ₹7,77,00
Check below for full details on time and date of various stages!
How to participate in the Parimatch IPL Jackpot
150% Up to ₹12000
Sign up to Parimatch
- Go to Parimatch or click the green "Join Parimatch" button
- Click "Sign Up" on the Parimatch welcome page
- Enter your phone number and password
- Fill in the rest of your details
- Make a deposit and start to place bets on the IPL
Deposit methods accepted by Parimatch
- AstroPay Card
- ...and more!
How to participate in the Parimatch IPL Jackpot
- Place bets from ₹500 with odds not less than 1.70 on cricket
- Collect points for every winning bet
- Get bonuses and share the prize fund of Stage 1 - ₹3,33,000!
Hint: You can find a full list of terms and conditions just below!
Why We Rate Parimatch so highly
Parimatch have a world class sportsbook that's been offering top quality odds on worldwide sports since 1994. Recently having just unveiled their specially tailored India sportsbook they're good big for the IPL this year!
Parimatch are a fully functioning, live betting, cricket specialist with a number of great in-play features, promotions and bonuses, as well as 24/7 customer support.
Reasons to choose Parimatch
- Trusted Indian bookmaker ✅
- First class cricket odds ✅
- 24/7 customer support ✅
- Deposits in rupees ✅
- Payment methods for Indians ✅
Here is a comprehensive set of the Parimatch IPL Jackpot full rules for your convenience:
1. To participate in the Promotion, the participant, during the terms of the Promotion and under the conditions provided in the Rules, must:
- place at least 1 promotional bet on a sport that meets the rules of the promotion. The minimum stake amount is ₹500 with odds of 1.70;
- collect points for every winning bet that meets the rules of the promotion.
2. The following sport takes part in the promotion: Cricket.
3. The following tournament takes part in the promotion: Indian Premier League.
4. The points for each promotion bet is calculated as follows:
Stake Single bet
From ₹500 1 bet = 5 points
From ₹1,000 1 bet = 15 points
From ₹2,000 1 bet = 60 points
5. The bet specified in clause 1 of the Rules may be placed as one event (Single bet) Live or Pre-match for any Indian Premier League match. The bet must be placed and settled during the promotion.
6. Single bet odds must be at least 1.7 and a stake must be at least ₹500.
7. Single bet does not participate in the promotion if was settled with an odds of 1 or lost. System bets and bets settled with the CashOut or with odds of 1 do not participate in the promotion.
8. Only winning Single bets placed and settled during each stage of the promotion participate in the promotion.
9. Each bettor can place an unlimited number of bets that meet the rules of the promotion.
10. The total amount of bonuses is ₹34,4 LAKH and shares as follows:
Stage 1: 9.04 to 15.04 - 23:30 (UTC +5:30) - ₹3,33,000, stage results is 16.04
Stage 2: 16.04 to 22.04 - 23:30 (UTC +5:30) - ₹3,33,000, stage results is 23.04
Stage 3: 23.04 to 29.04 - 23:30 (UTC +5:30) - ₹4,44,000, stage results is 30.04
Stage 4: 30.04 to 6.05 - 23:30 (UTC +5:30) - ₹4,44,000, stage results is 7.05
Stage 5: 7.05 to 13.05 - 23:30 (UTC +5:30) - ₹5,55,000, stage results is 14.05
Stage 6: 14.05 to 20.05 - 23:30 (UTC +5:30) - ₹5,55,000, stage results is 21.05
Stage 7: 21.05 to 30.05 - 23:30 (UTC +5:30) - ₹7,77,000, stage results is 31.05
11. All points for promotional bets are summed up and form the total value of the participant's points, as well as the place in the rating.
Bonuses are shared proportionally among all bettors who have scored more than 0 points (in proportion to the points scored for this stage). The prize money for the current week, which participants get for each point, is calculated by the formula: stage prize fund / total stage points. The prize money is multiplied by the points that each bettor earns per week.
Example of calculating points for Stage 1:
The total number of points is 10,000. The prize fund of the week/stage is ₹3,33,000.
Each bettor with a non-zero balance of points per week receives: ₹3,33,000/ 10,000 = ₹33,3 for each point scored.
The bettor who has 100 points receives: 100 * ₹33,3 = ₹3,330.
12. The points rating is updated daily until 14:30 (UTC +5:30) and based on bets settled from 00:00 to 23:59 of the previous day (UTC +5:30).
13. The rating table and points for each stage are formed separately. The results of each stage will be held:
Stage 1 - 16.04 at 12:30 (UTC +5:30)
Stage 2 - 23.04 at 12:30 (UTC +5:30)
Stage 3 - 30.04 at 12:30 (UTC +5:30)
Stage 4 - 7.05 at 12:30 (UTC +5:30)
Stage 5 - 14.05 at 12:30 (UTC +5:30)
Stage 6 - 21.05 at 12:30 (UTC +5:30)
Stage 7 - 31.05 at 12:30 (UTC +5:30).
Bonuses are credited within 72 hours from the moment the results of the week are announced.
14. Bettors receive a warning for suspicion of foul play under this promotion or at any time earlier. There are two types of warnings:
"Yellow card" - it’s the first warning on suspicion of foul play (mainly if arbitrage is detected).
"Red card" - it’s the second warning, when the bettor is permanently disqualified from the promotion with zeroing of all points and must take no further part in the game and receives prizes. The red card is used for persistent violation of the rules of this promotion, or a confirmed violation of fair play before the game starts.
15. Points for the same bets and markets are awarded only once.
16. If during the check it is found that the bettor violates fair play or uses strategies that the company considers as fraud (multi-counting, using arbitrage or wrong odds betting, etc.) the company reserves the right to cancel the bonus and refuse to grant it without any explanations. The decision of the authorized officers of the company is final in the case of disputes.
17.In the case of disagreement regarding the interpretation of these rules, the official interpretation of the organizer (Parimatch company) is final and binding.
18. These rules can be changed and supplemented both during the promotion and at any other time without prior notification. The main rules and conditions of Parimatch apply in these Rules.
19. Any complaints on disputable issues are accepted within 30 days after the end of the promotion. After this period, no claims will be accepted. In a disputable situation without precedents, the final decision is made by the Betting company.