Chelsea vs. Man City:
Match kick-off: 4:30 PM (UK time) Sunday 24th February.
Where can I watch the game? Sky Sports
Who is the ref for this match? Jon Moss
Chelsea vs. Man City: Head to head
- Manchester City vs. Chelsea : 6-0 10-02-2019 Premier League
- Chelsea vs. Manchester City : 2-0 08-12-2018 Premier League
- Chelsea vs. Manchester City : 0-2 05-08-2018 Community Shield
- Manchester City vs. Chelsea : 1-0 04-03-2018 Premier League
- Chelsea vs. Manchester City : 0-1 30-09-2017 Premier League
- Chelsea vs. Manchester City: 2-1 05-04-2017 Premier League
- Manchester City vs. Chelsea : 1-3 03-12-2016 Premier League
Best Betting Odds: Manchester City vs. Chelsea
Predicted line ups
Manchester City vs. Chelsea Preview
It's barely been a couple of weeks and Chelsea will have to face the team that humiliated them 6-0. The Londoners have had a terrible February so far, losing to Man Utd 0-2 in the FA Cup fifth round, Man City 6-0 and Bournemouth 4-0.
Man City on the other hand have, after a shaky winter period, picked themselves up and have now won four in a row. The Citizens remain favourites to win every competition they are in this season.
So, it is no surprise that Man City are favourites to win this match even though they have to travel to Gelsenkirchen in Germany to play Schalke 04 in the Champions League tonight. Chelsea on the other hand will play the second leg of their Europa League clash against Swedish side Malmö FF tomorrow. They lead 2-1 after the first leg. It is expected that Sarri will field a strong team but not his full starting XI.
A win at Wembley could save Sarri's job. The Italian has stuck to his 'Sarriball' style of play and doesn't seem to budge. It seems his time at the Bridge is almost up, unless he can bring home a trophy.