FOX Bet overview
All told FOX Bet is a solid sportsbook that covers all the bases for US sports and further afield with a good range of odds. For added extras there are other betting sites in the US that perhaps offer a larger range of additional features. If it's straight up sports odds you're looking for an easy access via a range od payment methods FOX ticks the boxes but not much more.
- Currently legal in the following US states: CO, MI, NJ, PA
Suitable for players from: 🇺🇸
FOX Bet score
- Great betting experience via website or betting app
- Range of payment options is one of the best in the US
- All major sports given full odds coverage
- More support options would be a plus
FOX Bet Review
FOX Bet is the result of a collaboration between FOX Sports and betting experts the Stars Group. No surprise then that what you're getting is a top quality and reliable betting platform with top US sports at its core.
FOX Bet has an easy to use betting app and website layout so you can surf the odds wherever you are in the world
✅ FOX Bet Pros
- Easy to use, navigate and find odds markets
- Fast deposit and withdrawals across a number of payment methods
- Stacked with promos and sports specific options
- Smooth registration process
❌ FOX Bet Cons
- Limited availability across the US compared to other betting sites
- Wider range of betting features on other sites
☝️ Our FOX Bet Verdict
To be completely honest FOX Bet is a great betting site for US players looking for legal sports betting but there are a couple of creases that need ironing out when you compare them with other operators. More betting functions and depth of odds across non-US sports would be a big plus that would drive its overall ranking up a notch.
A great option for many nonetheless and a fast and functional US sportsbook with a good bonus offer!