FanDuel Sportsbook overview
NY-based Fanduel have been one of the big hitters in US sports betting and now provide a packed sportsbook full of odds which is legal in a number of states across the country. We keep coming back to Fanduel for the wide range of odds on offer and the Fanduel sportsbook app makes it one of the funnest and most readily accessible sportsbooks out there today.
- Currently legal in the following states across the US: AZ, CO, CT, IL, IN, IA, LA, MI, NJ, NY, PA, TN, VA, WV
Suitable for players from: 🇺🇸
FanDuel Sportsbook score
- One of the best for variety of odds & betting options
- #1 betting apps for iOS & Android
- Legal is a wide number of states
- Odds pricing is generally higher elsewhere
FanDuel Sportsbook screenshots
|Game Types||Sportsbook, Casino, Daily Fantasy Sports|
|Deposit methods||Cards (Visa, MasterCard), PayPal, Online Banking, Wire Transfer, PayNearMe, Venmo, FanDuel PrePaid Card+, Check or Money Order, Cash (In-Person)|
|Withdrawal methods||PayPal, FanDuel PrePaid Card+, Check, Online Banking, Venmo, Cash (In-Person)|
|Betting functions||Sports Betting, Live Betting, Cash Out, Same Game Parlay, Daily Fantasy Sports Betting|
|Casino game types||Slots, Table Games, Video Poker, Jackpot, Live Dealer|
|Support||Email, 24/7 Live Chat, Online Ticket|
|Owner||Flutter Entertainment PLC|
|Headquarter||New York, NY|
Fanduel Sportsbook Review
Like many other great US betting sites, Fanduel started life off as a daily fantasy sports site and have successfully funnelled that expertise into offering a top of the line sportsbook.
Fanduel has one of the smoothest and easy to use betting apps to date!
Fanduel sportsbook not only offers a wide range of betting odds for US favorites but has a number of great betting functions such as live betting, cash out and even same game parlays that some other sportsbooks don't currently offer.
✅ Fanduel Sportsbook Pros
- One of the widest range of odds markets across US sports and further afield
- Great range of complementary betting features: same game parlays, cash out and more
- New customer sign up bonus and added extras: free bets, odds boosts and steady stream of promos
❌ Fanduel Sportsbook Cons
- Quicker response would be appreciated
- Some odds can be lower than competitors
☝️ Our Fanduel Sportsbook Verdict
All in all we rate Fanduel sportsbook very highly when it comes to choosing betting sites in the US right now. Fanduel have a great selection of odds on offer complete with a nice looking platform that's easy to use on both desktop and betting app.
We think the odds could be a touch higher in some more popular markets but then this is weighed up against the amount of promos on offer as well as a daily odds boosts. We recommend choosing Fanduel if you like variety in your bets and love US sports!
Fanduel Risk Free Bet
All new users who register a new account with Fanduel sportsbook can claim a risk free bet up to the value of $1000 in site credits. All you have to do is open a new account and make a minimum qualifying deposit and you're good to go.
✅ What we like about the Fanduel sign up bonus
- Low turnover requirements to withdraw the bonus amount as actual winnings
- No minimum odds connected to eligible bets
- No need for a bonus code or promo code just click the green button
How to get your Fanduel 1000 Risk Free Bet
Risk Free Bet up to $1000
- Go to Fanduel Sportsbook now or click any of the green ‘Claim’ buttons
- When redirected to the FanDuel site select your state
- Hit ‘Join Now’ and start creating your account
- Make a minimum deposit of $10 or more to qualify
- Place your first bet up to $1000
- You must be 21+ and a US Citizen with a verified account
- You have to physically be in a state where FanDuel is currently legal
- Risk free bets are only awarded if your first bet loses
- The maximum risk free bet amount you can have is $1000
- Site credits will be automatically credited within 72 hours
- Cashed out bets do not count for this promotion
- Any unused portion of your bonus will be forfeited if you do not use it within 14 days
- $1000 bonus eligible for Fanduel Sportsbook and another potentially $1000 for online casino