Caesars Sportsbook overview
Caesars sportsbook offers players a wide range of great odds for home grown favorites with a reliable and easy to use betting site from start to finish. Claim a top bonus on sign up and enjoy daily odds boosts. Deposit and withdraw reliably and quickly with a number of options available.
- Currently legal in the following states across the US: AZ, CO, CT, DC, IL, IN, IA, KS, LA, MD, MI, NH, NJ, NY, PA, OH, TN, VA, WV, WY
Suitable for players from: 🇺🇸
Caesars Sportsbook score
- Clean and easy to use on desktop & app
- Fresh odds boosts every day
- Respected, trusted and well-known brand
- Limited odds on offer than other betting sites
|Game Types||Sportsbook, Casino, Poker|
|Deposit methods||Visa, MasterCard, PayPal, Skrill, Play+ Card, Bank Transfer (ACH), Cash (where available)|
|Withdrawal methods||PayPal, Skrill, Play+ Card, Bank Transfer (ACH), Cash (where available), Check|
|Odds provider||William Hill|
|Betting functions||Live betting, cash out|
|Casino game types||Slots, table games, video poker|
|Support||Live chat, telephone, email|
|Owner||Caesars Entertainment, Inc.|
Caesar Sportsbook Review
Caesars offer a serious sportsbook with a fun looking interface and full range of odds on US sports and further afield. Currently legal in a number of states for players across a number of states. Caesars is fast becoming the betting site of choice for many bettors across the country.
Caesars sportsbook is currently available on both desktop and by mobile app (iOS & Android)!
✅ Caesars Sportsbook Pros
- Consistent range of daily odds boosts on across a number of sports
- A wide variety of payment methods to suit all walks of life
- Fun and easy use to find odds on desktop and via app
- High priced and quality bonus available in a number of states
❌ Caesars Sportsbook Cons
- Basic markets are fully stocked but single game parlay is not an option
- App can be slow to load at times
☝️ Our Caesars Sportsbook Verdict
Recently rebranded Caesars was originally home to major UK bookmaker William Hill. Since the relaunch in 2021 they've kept that betting expertise and upped the ante on style and design to deliver a truly world class betting site.
While some odds options are lacking we feel that Caesars' accessibility via desktop and through their app as well as the payment options it currently has mean it stands out as a solid option for players across the country looking for reliable and top of the line sports betting.
Definitely a great option is you are looking for US sports but can be limited elsewhere!