BetRivers might not be the liveliest and loudest brand name you'll see when choosing amongst US betting sites but they definitely have a lot to offer. A great sign up bonus and a full range of odds is what awaits.
- Currently legal in the following US states: AZ, CO, IL, IN, IA, LA, MI, NJ, NY, PA, VA, WV
Suitable for players from: 🇺🇸
- Top bonus available on registration
- Great range of profit boosts across US sports
- Legal in a number of US states
- No single game parlay option for custom bets
|Visa, Discover, and MasterCard, PayPal, Cash with PayNearMe or Vanilla, Play+ Card, VIP Preferred ACH, ACH, Cash @ Casino
|PayPal, Play+ Card, ACH, Cash @ Casino, Check by mail
|Live chat (24/7), email, telephone
|Rush Street Interactive
BetRivers offer a wide selection of odds and remain a great option if you're looking for a new US betting site. It has an easy to use betting platform where you'll find odds at the drop of a hat even if it can appear a little cluttered.
A great range of profit boosts (lookout for NFL, basketball etc) are a welcome addition to their sportsbook which gives it that extra edge.
✅ BetRivers Pros
- Straightforward and solid welcome bonus
- Great range of profit boosts throughout the week for key sports
- iRush loyalty program
❌ BetRivers Cons
- Website can feel cluttered and over engaging
☝️ Our BetRivers Verdict
BetRivers definitely lacks the branding and big name of some of the other US betting sites you're likely to find out there and their website platform could do with a bit of a clean up.
All in all though BetRivers offer a great and straightforward bonus claimable on registration, as well as a stocked sportsbook full of odds and profit boosts as added extras. We recommend.