Barstool Sportsbook overview
Born out of a deep love for sports and everything that comes with it sports media giants Barstool have now launched their very own sportsbook. This fully fledged sportsbook was released fairly recently in comparison to their competitors. While there are few teething problems to iron out, they're a great choice if you love US sports. Claim a welcome bonus on sign up and get fast access to your payments and withdrawals.
- Currently legal in the following US states: AZ, CO, IA, IL, IN, IA, KS, LA, MI, NJ, PA, TN, VA, WV
Suitable for players from: 🇺🇸
Barstool Sportsbook score
- One of the best bonuses for US players
- Wide range of payment methods to choose from
- Great customer support options
- More markets for some sports would be a plus
|Game Types||Sportsbook, Casino|
|Deposit methods||Visa, MasterCard, and Discover cards, PayPal, ACH, Wire, Play+|
|Withdrawal methods||PayPal, Check, ACH, Play+|
|Support||Live chat (24/7), contact form, email, call back request|
|Owner||The Chernin Group, Penn National Gaming|
|Headquarter||New York, NY|
Barstool Sportsbook Review
Pregame, live betting and futures bets on US sports is where Barstool sportsbook lay most of their sports betting focus. That means for many Americans where Barstool sportsbook is currently legal you can be confident that they'll cater for the sports you love.
Barstool sportsbook is available on desktop and via app for Apple and Android users
Barstool sportsbook combines the love and in-depth knowledge that brought their media site to the forefront to deliver a top sportsbook.
✅ Barstool Sportsbook Pros
- Currently legal in a number of US states and growing
- Fresh, fun and easy to use on desktop
- Great selection of payment methods
- Top welcome offer from a leading US sportsbook
❌ Barstool Sportsbook Cons
- Could be more options for odds on some sports.
- No single game parlay feature
☝️ Our Barstool Sportsbook Verdict
If Barstool sportsbook is legal in your state and you're looking for a new sportsbook we definitely recommend signing up. They cover all the bases when it comes to US sports and although there are still a few teething problems they're only going to get better.
No custom single game parlay and less selection choice on some sports can be a hindrance but their overall odds offering is competitive and they have a solid welcome bonus when you register a new account.