Barstool Sportsbook overview
Born out of a deep love for sports and everything that comes with it sports media giants Barstool have now launched their very own sportsbook. This fully fledged sportsbook was released fairly recently in comparison to their competitors. While there are few teething problems to iron out, they're a great choice if you love US sports. Claim a welcome bonus on sign up and get fast access to your payments and withdrawals.
- Currently legal in the following US states: AZ, CO, IL, IN, IA, LA, MI, NJ, PA, TN, VA, WV
Suitable for players from: 🇺🇸
Barstool Sportsbook score
- One of the best bonuses for US players
- Wide range of payment methods to choose from
- Great customer support options
- More markets for some sports would be a plus
Barstool Sportsbook screenshots
|Game Types||Sportsbook, Casino|
|Deposit methods||Visa, MasterCard, and Discover cards, PayPal, ACH, Wire, Play+|
|Withdrawal methods||PayPal, Check, ACH, Play+|
|Support||Live chat (24/7), contact form, email, call back request|
|Owner||The Chernin Group, Penn National Gaming|
|Headquarter||New York, NY|
Barstool Sportsbook Review
Pregame, live betting and futures bets on US sports is where Barstool sportsbook lay most of their sports betting focus. That means for many Americans where Barstool sportsbook is currently legal you can be confident that they'll cater for the sports you love.
Barstool sportsbook is available on desktop and via app for Apple and Android users
Barstool sportsbook combines the love and in-depth knowledge that brought their media site to the forefront to deliver a top sportsbook.
✅ Barstool Sportsbook Pros
- Currently legal in a number of US states and growing
- Fresh, fun and easy to use on desktop
- Great selection of payment methods
- Top welcome offer from a leading US sportsbook
❌ Barstool Sportsbook Cons
- Could be more options for odds on some sports.
- No single game parlay feature
☝️ Our Barstool Sportsbook Verdict
If Barstool sportsbook is legal in your state and you're looking for a new sportsbook we definitely recommend signing up. They cover all the bases when it comes to US sports and although there are still a few teething problems they're only going to get better.
No custom single game parlay and less selection choice on some sports can be a hindrance but their overall odds offering is competitive and they have a solid welcome bonus when you register a new account.
Barstool Sportsbook Promo
Barstool sportsbook currently has a wide selection of promos on offer for new and existing customers alike. But as a potential new user to the Barstool Sportsbook you stand to claim a welcome bonus as well.
Barstool sportsbook bonus
If you sign up a new account you stand to claim a $10 no deposit free bet and an additional $1000 as a risk free bet. What does that mean? It means that when you register a new account you will be credited with $10 in which to place bets.
The catch? Providing they are made at odds of at least -200. If you follow the wagering requirements and win you stand the chance to withdraw as real cash.
Barstool sportsbook risk free bet
On top of the $10 bonus offer you also have the chance to claim up to $1000 risk free bet. This is claimable when you make your first deposit into your new account. That means as a new customer you have the chance to claim two bonuses on the bounce. That's just not heard of elsewhere.
Claim your Barstool sportsbook promo right now
$10 Free & $1000 Risk Free Bet
- Go to the Barstool sportsbook site now or click any of the green "CLAIM" buttons
- When redirected to the Barstool sportsbook page register a new account
- Click the person icon and select "Create New Account"
- Choose your state
- Fill in your details and you'll have $10 to get started with!