Find out everything you need to know about VBet - one of the UK's fastest growing sports betting sites! A great selection of odds, with a smooth and easy to use platform topped off with a solid welcome bonus. Choose VBet for their in-play and pre-match odds selections across over 50+ sports.
- Great range of pre-match, live & boosted odds
- Over 50+ sports & 30,000 live betting events every month
- Dedicated UK sports bonus
- Doesn't currently offer a betting app
|Game Types||Sports betting, Virtuals, Games, Live Casino, Casino|
|Deposit methods||Visa, MasterCard, PayPal, Trustly, Neteller, Skrill, MuchBetter, ecoPayz, SafeCharge|
|Withdrawal methods||Visa, MasterCard, PayPal, Trustly, Neteller, Skrill, MuchBetter, ecoPayz, SafeCharge|
|Betting functions||Live betting, cash out, live streaming|
|Casino game types||Slots, table games, video poker|
|Casino provider||NetEnt, Microgaming, Play'n Go, and more|
|Support||Phone, live chat, email|
VBet might not be the most familiar face to every UK punter, they've been a successful part of the sports betting world.
Entering the UK betting scene back in 2016, they've enlisted the help of Arsenal and World Cup winner Youri Djorkaeff to get the word out about their top of the line sportsbook.
VBet have recently partnered up with Arsenal to deliver some of the best football betting around
VBet Sports Betting
VBet proudly boast a wide range of sports betting markets for fan favourites like football to the much more obscure. Both in-play and pre-match odds markets provide the backbone of a sports betting service that packs a punch.
- Over 30,000 live betting events every month of the year ✅
- Covers over 50+ sports from football to Formula 1 ✅
- Great UK bonus offer ✅
- Round the clock customer service ✅
While VBet is steadily enforcing its position as one of the UK's top sports betting sites, it still growing. If it's strictly odds you're after then you're onto a winner, but currently VBet does have limited live streaming availability and has no downloadable app.
Our Verdict ☝️
VBet is a great sports betting site to have available. They offer a massive range of odds both pre-match and live, with a competitive welcome offer for new customers.
It's easy to find, follow and compare odds across matches and sports, and would be a great addition to your game if you already have an account with a bigger betting site that offers features such as live streaming.
VBet Sign Up Offer UK
VBet are celebrating their UK licence with an exclusive welcome bonus for all UK customers. The VBet bonus offer is worth up to £25 when you register a new account.
VBet Free Bet
How to claim your VBet Bonus today
Up to £25 Free Bet
- Go to VBet or click the "Claim VBet Bonus" green button
- On the VBet Bonus Page click "Join Now"
- When the VBet Registration window opens enter your details
- Make a minimum deposit of £5
- Place qualifying bets at minimum odds of 1.8 (4/5) and your stake will be matched up to £25.
*You can a walkthrough guide to the sign up process just below!
- Available to new customers only
- Deposit a minimum of £5 into your account and place an accumulator bet of between £5 and £25 on a minimum of 3 markets in the sportsbook section (pre-match or in-play/live) which must settle within 14 days of opening your account
- Must be the first bet placed on your account. Each bet selection must be at odds of 1.8 or greater. Any bet that uses the Cash Out feature, full or partial, will not count
- Your Free Bet Token will be a matched amount of your first bet placed (max. £25) and will be credited to your account. Non-withdrawable and valid for 14 days.
- Deposit restrictions may apply to some deposit methods.
- Must be the first bet placed on your account. Each bet selection must be at odds of 1.8 (4/5) or more. Any bet that uses the Cash Out feature, full or partial, will not be classed as a qualifying bet
VBet Bonus Code
The VBet Free Bet or VBet UK bonus offer does not require you to enter a bonus code to get access to the bonus.
The bonus is available to all new, UK customers who place qualifying bets. You can find out more about that just above.
VBet Frequently Asked Questions
🤔 What is VBet?
VBet is a top sports betting site that operates in the UK and worldwide. They currently over live and pre-match odds on over 50 sports and 30,000 live betting events every month.
🚓 Is VBet safe?
Yes, VBet are a modern online bookmaker with a strong reputation worldwide and hold a licence from the UK Gambling Commissions.
💰 Can I claim a VBet Bonus or VBet Free Bet?
Yes! VBet are currently offering all UK customers who register a new account a £25 Free Bet as part of their VBet Bonus package. Customers outside the UK have the option to claim their VBet bonus as €25.
📲 Is VBet available on mobile?
Yes, VBet is currently available on your mobile or your tablet device through the VBet home page. VBet do not currently offer an app for iOS or Android devices but their state of the art website is fully adjustable to all mobile web browsers.
⚽ Do VBet sponsor Arsenal?
Yes! VBet recently teamed up with Premier League side Arsenal to help promote their fantastic sportsbook and football betting package.
VBet have stepped up their game since entering the UK gambling market with their first UK licence back in 2016.
A true statement to how committed they are to their UK customers and the strength of their football betting package is their most recent partnership with Arsenal, one of the biggest names not just in the Premier League but in world football as a whole.
VBet Arsenal Promo
Fans of the Gunners and Premier League enthusiasts alike can now benefit from VBet's unique "Arsenal Late Goal Cover" betting promotion.
How does the Arsenal Late Goal Cover promo work?
- Simply log into your VBet account or register a new account here
- Place a score bet on any Arsenal game
- Claim up to £10 cashback if your bet loses when Arsenal score in injury time.