Everything you need to know
- When is West Ham vs Spurs?
The match will played at 3PM UK time on Sunday 20/10/2018
- Who is the referee for West Ham vs Spurs?
It has not yet been confirmed who will referee this match.
- How can you watch West Ham vs Spurs?
The match will not be shown live in the UK.
West Ham vs. Spurs head-to-head last five matches
Spurs vs. West Ham - Premier League - 2018 - 1-1
Spurs vs. West Ham - League Cup - 2017 - 2-3
West Ham vs. Spurs- Premier League - 2017 - 2-3
West Ham vs. Spurs - Premier League - 2017 -1-0
Spurs vs. West Ham - Premier League - 2016 - 3-2
West Ham vs. Spurs betting odds
- Robert Snodgrass was withdrawn from international duty with an injury but he is expected to be available for this match.
- Carlos Sanchez has been ruled out for some time. Jack Wilshere will also be out through injury.
- West Ham have a mixed home record this season. They have beaten Man Utd 3-1 and drawn 0-0 with Chelsea. They have also lost 0-1 to Wolves and 1-2 to Bournemouth.
Expected Starting XI
- Zabaleta, Balbuena, Diop, Masuaka
- Yarmolenko, Noble, Obiang, Anderson
Arnautovic is West Ham's top scorer this season with four goals
- Spurs must keep the momentum in the league going. They have currently picked up 3 wins on the trot. They are currently fifth but only two points of the top.
- Jan Vertonghen will not play as it is confirmed he will be out until December.
- Danny Rose and Eriksen may not play this game because of unconfirmed injuries.
- Erik Lamela is enjoying the season of his life, he has scored 4 goals and completed 3 assists. 10 of his 11 shots have been on target. Spurs may look to their super sub this Sunday.
Expected Starting XI
- Trippier, Sánchez, Alderweireld, Rose
- Sissoko, Winks, Dier, Son
- Lucas Moura, Kane
Erik Lamela has scored 4 goals this season
We expect this will be a close game. If you look at the two team's head-to-head record you can see that neither team usually win by more than one goal.
Spurs are the favourites for this match, perhaps in part, because they have gone on a three match winning streak in the league. However, two of these matches were unconvincing performances from the North London team. They beat Cardiff 1-0, Huddersfield 2-0 and Brighton 2-1. In between these league games, Spurs lost to Inter and Barca as well as knocking out Watford on penalties in the Carabao Cup.
West Ham's season got of to a bad start. They were thrashed by Liverpool 4-0 and beaten by Bournemouth at home 1-2. They then lost the North London derby against Arsenal 3-1.
However, they had appeared to hit some form, picking up 7 points in their three matches against Everton, Chelsea and Man Utd only to lose to Brighton 1-0 in their last match.
Spurs are obviously not quite themselves yet and if they are without Eriksen this match they may struggle. The Danish camp announced that he may have a 'chronic' injury and he will be accessed this week in London.
We think this will be so tight that we will be placing a Draw No Bet on the match.