Everything you need to know: Tottenham vs. Chelsea
- When is Tottenham vs. Chelsea?
The match will played at 17:30 PM UK time on Saturday the 24/11/2018.
- Who will referee Tottenham vs. Chelsea?
- How can you watch Tottenham vs. Chelsea?
The match can be viewed on BT Sports 1
Tottenham vs. Chelsea head to head last 5 matches:
01 Apr 2018 Chelsea vs. Spurs 1-3 Premier League
20 Aug 2017 Spurs vs. Chelsea 1-2 Premier League
22 Apr 2017 Chelsea vs.Spurs 4-2 FA Cup
04 Jan 2017 Spurs vs. Chelsea 2-0 Premier League
26 Nov 2016 Chelsea vs.Spurs 2-1 Premier League
Best betting odds: outright winner: Tottenham vs. Chelsea
- Spurs head into this game having won all of their previous four games.
- Alli is expected to make an appearance on Saturday as he returns from injury.
- Spurs have won two of their past five meetings against Chelsea. Their last match was a 3-1 win in April.
Expected Starting XI
- Trippier, Foyth, Alderweireld, Davies
- Dier, Dembélé
- Sissoko, Eriksen, Moura
- Until their last game against Everton (0-0) Chelsea had won all of their previous five matches. They remain unbeaten.
- Hazard continues his fine form with seven goals in the league so far this season.
- Morata's poor performance against Everton means that Giroud may start instead of him
Expected Starting XI
- Azpilicueta, Rudiger,Luiz, Alonso
- Kante, Jorginho, Kovacic
- Pedro, Giroud, Hazard
Match Preview: Tottenham vs. Chelsea
It looks to be an interesting encounter as Sarri's men travel to north London on Saturday. Spurs who have struggled this season in terms of form, but not necessarily points, have a few of their main men back, in particular Eriksen who played for Denmark in the Nations League.
As our betting tip this week alluded to, we think that the bookies have it slightly wrong when they say that Chelsea are the favourites. Here is why in short:
- Spurs are at home.
- They have a number of key players returning for this match.
- They have won their previous four matches and are starting to show some better form.
- Only one point separates the two teams.
Chelsea on the other hand, struggled in their last game against Everton. There biggest problem at the moment is their goal scoring. Morata in particular had a poor performance against Everton and some believe he might be benched and replaced by Giroud. There main goalscoring threat will come from Hazard who has been superb this season.