Everything you need to know: Spurs vs Man City
- When is Spurs vs Man City?
The match will played at 8PM UK time on Monday the 29/10/2018
- How can you watch Spurs vs Man City?
You can watch the match on Sky Sports
Spurs vs. Man City head-to-head last five matches
Spurs vs. Man City - Premier League - 2018 - 1-3
Man City vs. Spurs Premier League - 2017 - 4-1
Man City vs. Spurs- Premier League - 2017- 2-2
Spurs vs. Man City - Premier League - 2016 - 2-0
Man City vs. Spurs - Premier League - 2016- 1-2
Spurs vs Man City: best betting odds
- Lamela has taken up the goal-scoring mantle from Kane this season. He has scored 5 goals in 5 appearances.
- Eriksen and Alli are still out through injury.
- Spurs won both their last two games against Cardiff City and West Ham 1-0. They remain defensively solid but without the creative spark that Eriksen and Alli create in midfield they have looked bereft of ideas going forward.
- Tottenham travel to Eindhoven for their Wednesday night Champions League clash.
Expected Starting XI
- Trippier, Sánchez, Alderweireld, Davies
- Sissoko, Dier, Winks
- Lamela, Lucas Moura
- Man City bounced back from their 0-0 draw with Liverpool with a 5-0 rout against Burnley FC.
- There were five different goal scorers: Aguero, Silva, Fernandinho, Mahrez and Sané.
- Man City will travel away to Ukraine for their Tuesday night Champions League clash.
Expected Starting XI
- Stones, Kompany, Laporte, Mendy
- Silva, Fernandinho, Silva
- Mahrez, Aguero, Sané
Spurs vs Man City: Match Preview
Only two points seperate last season's champions from Spurs in the Premier League, but last weekend's performances suggest that City's form is considerably better than Spurs at the moment.
Both teams have kept two clean sheets in their past two matches and there can be no complaints about their current defensive form.
However, up front their seems a considerable gap between the free-scoring Man City and Spurs who are eking out 1-0 wins.
There may be only two points seperating them but Man City have a goal difference of 23 compared to Spurs who have a goal difference of 9.
Tottenham have lost twice this season at home, to Liverpool 1-2 and Barcelona 2-4. Mahrez, Aguero and Sané will fancy their chances this Monday.