Inter vs AC Milan: Preview, Odds and analysis
- When is Inter vs AC Milan?
The match will played at 7.30PM UK time on Sunday 21/10/2018
- Who is the referee for Inter vs AC Milan?
It has not yet been confirmed who will referee this match.
- How can you watch Inter vs AC Milan?
The match will not be shown on BT Sports 1
Inter vs. AC Milan head-to-head last five matches
AC Milan vs. Inter - Serie A - 2018 - 0-0
AC Milan vs. Inter - Coppa Italia - 2017 - 1-0 (in extra time)
Inter vs. AC Milan - Serie A - 2017 - 3-2
Inter vs. AC Milan - Serie A - 2017 - 2-2
AC Milan vs. Inter - Serie A - 2017 - 2-2
Inter vs. AC Milan: Betting Odds
- Inter Milan have won their last six matches.
- They have scored 11 goals in the last 6.
- Their last loss came at the hands of Parma who beat them 1-0.
- They won their last game 2-1 against SPAL.
- Mauro Icardi is their top scorer this season with 5 goals.
Expected Starting XI
- Asamoah, Miranda, Skriniar, Vrsaljko
- Valero, Vecino
- Perisic, Nainggolan, Baldé
- Gonzalo Higuain is AC Milan's top scorer with six goals. That is one goal per 105 minutes played.
- AC Milan have won their last three matches 3-1, 3-1 and 4-1.
- Guttoso's team are finally starting to gel after a series of draws and a loss early on in the season.
- AC Milan are 10th in the league, but along with Genoa they have played once less game than all the other teams.
Expected Starting XI
- Abate, Musacchio, Zapata, Rodriguez
- Kessié, Biglia, Bonaventura
- Suso, Higuain, Çalhanoglu
The Derby della Madonnina remains one of the most heated affairs in football. It has also - in recent years - been one of the most boring.
Four out of their last five meetings have resulted in a draw after 90 minutes. The last match ended in a 0-0 draw and the previous one was a Coppa Italia quarter-final which required a 104th minute goal from Cutrone to break the deadlock.
Four out of their last five meetings have resulted in a draw after 90 minutes.
The Bookies have Inter as favourites, but only just. Inter should be better that AC Milan if you look at their league position and the fact they are playing Champions League, compared to Guttoso's men who are playing in the Europa League. But if you look a little deeper, you can see that AC Milan have played one less game and have produced some convincing victories in recent weeks - producing a higher goal average.
We think it will be a low scoring game, both teams will be desperate not to lose and both their defences have improved in recent weeks. Both teams are relying on their main strikers to score, very few of Icardi's or Higuain's respective teammates have chipped in with many goals.