Everton vs. Tottenham Hotspur
- The match will kick off at 4:00pm Sunday 23rd December
- Paul Tierney will referee the game
- The match will be live on Sky Sports
Everton vs. Tottenham Hotspur head-to-head last five matches
Tottenham Hotspur vs. Everton - Premier League -13-01-2018 - 4-0
Everton vs. Tottenham Hotspur - Premier League - 09-09-2017 - 0-3
Tottenham Hotspur vs. Everton - Premier League - 05-03-2017 -3-2
Everton vs. Tottenham Hotspur - Premier League - 13-08-2016 - 1-1
Everton vs. Tottenham Hotspur - Premier League - 03-01-2016 - 1-1
Best Betting Odds: Outright winner Everton vs. Tottenham Hotspur
- Everton remain undefeated in their last six home games.
- They lost 3-1 away from home against Man City over the weekend.
- Richarlison is their top scorer with 8 goals.
Expected Starting XI
- Digne, Mina, Keane, Coleman
- Davies, Gomez
- Bernard, Sigurdsson, Walcott
- Spurs have won their last three games.
- Harry kane is their top scorer with 9 goals. C Eriksen leads their assists with 6, despite missing a number of games with an abdomen injury.
- Spurs are without Wanyama, Dembele and Dier.
Expected Starting XI
- Rose, Davies, Alderweireld, Trippier
- Winks, Sissoko
- Heung-Min, Alli, Eriksen
Match Preview: Everton vs. Tottenham Hotspur
Everton have far less to worry about in terms of injuries with only McCarthy and Gueye doubts ahead of their game against Spurs. Tottenham on the other hand have Dembélé, Wanyama, Dier, Vertonghen out and Sánchez is a doubt. These injuries point to a probable start for Harry Winks who will likely play alongside Moussa Sissoko.
Sánchez looks like he might make a first appearance since his injury. Ben Davies will most likely start as centre-back.
Both teams come in to this game with favourable home/away form. Spurs have won 6 of their last 7 away games, whereas Everton have not lost any of their last 6 home matches. Everton have just win out of their last six PL games.
It's expected that Silva will return to a 4-2-3-1 with Zouma benched. This is a key game for Everton who are suffering from some poor results after a bright start in the Premier League this season.
Everton have just win out of their last six PL games.
The bookies have Spurs as favourites for this match and based on form we tend to agree. However their Wednesday night exploits against Arsenal may have created some fatigue during this heavy period of fixtures.