Everything you need to know: Barcelona vs. Inter Milan
- When is Barcelona vs. Inter Milan?
The match will played at 8PM UK time on Saturday 24/10/2018
- Who is the referee for Barcelona vs. Inter Milan?
Ovidiu Alin Hategan will referee this match
- How can you watch Barcelona vs. Inter Milan?
You can watch the match on BT Sports
Barcelona vs. Sevilla head-to-head last four matches
Barca vs. Inter - Champions League - 2009/2010 - 1-0
Inter vs. Barca - Champions League - 2009/2010 - 3-1
Barca vs. Inter - Champions League - 2009/2010- 2-0
Inter vs. Barca - Champions League - 2009/2010 -0-0
Barcelona vs. Inter Milan best betting odds
- Messi fractured his arm on the weekend and will miss the game against Inter.
- Barca ended a four match winless streak with a 4-2 win over Sevilla. Coutinho, Messi, Suarez and Rakitic were all on the scoresheet for the Catalans.
- Umtiti is still injured, Lenglet will play alongside Pique.
Expected Starting XI
- M. ter Stegen
- Cabral, Piqué, Lenglet, Alba
- Rakitic, S.Busquets, Artur
- P.Coutinho, L.Suárez, Dembélé
Suarez is starting to show some of his old form again
- Inter Milan beat AC Milan over the weekend with a last-gasp winner from Icardi.
- Inter Milan are currently third in Serie A, six points behind league leaders Juventus.
- Inter Milan have beaten both Spurs at home and PSV away in the Champions League this season.
Expected Starting XI
- Vrsaljko, De Vrij, Skriniar, Asamoah
- Vecino, Brozovic
- Politano, Nainggolan, Perisic
Barcelona vs. Inter Milan: Match Preview
It has been eight years since the two clubs met four times in the same Champions League season. It was the beginning of the Mourinho vs. Guardiola rivalry and a fascinating spectacle for all neutral football fans. A Barcelona at the height of their tika-taka dominance versus a tenacious, pragmatic Inter. An Inter Milan coached by one who still had that something 'special' about him. Years later and we are without Guardiola, Mourinho, Messi (injury), Xavi and Iniesta.
But this doesn't mean there won't be some of the old spark between these two teams. Barcelona are still potent in attack but struggling with defensive form; Inter are starting to find some form with seven wins on the trot.
Umtiti and Messi are both out for the Catalans. Lenglet will replace Umtiti, the ex-Sevilla defender played well for Barça in their 4-2 win over his old club during the weekend. Messi will be replaced by Dembélé.
Inter will be on a confidence high after beating their city rivals but the bookies have Barça as clear favourites for this match. Icardi is Inter's top scorer with six goals this season. Nainggolan and Perisic have two each. If someone is going to score for Inter we would back the Argentinian.