Everything you need to know: Atlético Madrid vs Barcelona
- When is Atlético Madrid vs Barcelona?
The match will played at 7:45 PM UK time on Saturday the 24/11/2018.
- How can you watch Atlético Madrid vs Barcelona?
You can watch the match on Eleven Sports
Atlético Madrid vs Barcelona head-to-head last five matches
Barcelona vs. Atlético Madrid - La Liga - 04-03-2018 - 1-0
Atlético Madrid vs. Barcelona - La Liga - 14-10-2017 - 1-1
Atlético Madrid vs. Barcelona - La Liga - 26-02-2017 - 1-2
Barcelona vs. Atlético Madrid - Copa Del Rey- 07-02-2017 - 1-1
Atlético Madrid vs. Barcelona - Copa Del Rey - 01-02-2017 - 2-1
Best Betting Odds: Outright winner Atlético Madrid vs Barcelona
- Atlético Madrid beat Athletic Bilbao 3-2 in their last match, it took a 91st minute goal from Godin to secure the win.
- Previously they had beaten an in-form Dortmund 2-0 in the Champions League.
- Griezmann is currently their top scorer with 3 goals in the league and 3 goals in the Champions League.
Expected Starting XI
- Juanfran, Gimenez, Godin, Luiz
- Correa, Rodrigo, Niguez, Lemar
- Costa, Griezmann
- Barcelona lost 3-4 to Real Betis in their last match.
- Barcelona have scored 8 and conceded 7 in their last three games.
- Messi and Suarez both have 9 goals in La Liga so far this season.
Expected Starting XI
- Roberto, Piqué, Lenglet, Alba
- Rakitic, Busquets, Arthur
- Messi, Suarez, Dembélé
Match Preview: Atlético Madrid vs Barcelona
It's tight up there at the top of La Liga. Barcelona may currently be leading but Atlético, Sevilla and Alavés are only one point behind them.
Neither Barcelona or Real Madrid have really been at the races this season which has in a way made for a more exciting La Liga. Barcelona's last game against Real Betis was not just shocking in the fact that they lost but also in the manner that they did. They were completely outplayed by Alavés as you can see in the video below (restrictions may apply depending on your geographic region).
Barcelona as usual have no problem scoring goals, they have in fact scored more than any other La Liga side. Rather it's their defensive frailties which they are suffering with at the moment.
Atletico Madrid have the opposite problem, they are solid at the back but are finding it hard to score consistently. This could make for an incredibly interesting game.