Everything you need to know: Arsenal vs. Spurs
- When is Arsenal vs. Spurs?
The match will played at 2.15PM on Sunday the 2nd of December.
- Who is the referee for Arsenal vs. Spurs?
Mike Dean will be the referee for this game
- How can you watch Arsenal vs. Spurs?
You can watch the match live on Sky Sports.
Arsenal vs. Spurs head-to-head last five matches
Spurs vs. Arsenal - Premier League -10-02-2018 - 1-0
Arsenal - Spurs - Premier League - 18-11-2017 - 2-0
Spurs vs. Arsenal - Premier League - 30-04-2017 - 2-0
Arsenal - Spurs - Premier League - 06-11-2016 - 1-1
Spurs vs. Arsenal - Premier League - 05-03-2016 - 2-2
Best Betting Odds: Outright winner Arsenal vs. Spurs
- Arsenal are undefeated in their last 11 games.
- They have averaged 2.2 goals per game in the league this season.
- Aubameyang is their top scorer in the league this season with 8 goals.
- Mike Dean, who will officiate this match, is the referee who has booked Arsenal the most out of all the current referees. In 31 appearances he has dished out 61 yellows and 5 reds.
Expected Starting XI
- Bellerin, Mustafi, Papastathopoulos, Kolasinac
- Torreira, Xhaka
- Iwobi, Özil, Aubameyang
- Spurs have won their last 5 away matches.
- Spurs won their last match against Arsenal in February thanks to a 49th minute strike from Harry Kane.
- Spurs average 13.1 shots per game compared to Arsenal's 12.9 but score 1.8 goals per game compared to Arsenal's 2.2 goals per game.
- Spurs host Inter Milan on Wednesday in the Champions League.
Expected Starting XI
- S.Aurier, Foyth, Alderweireld, Davies
- Sissoko, Eriksen
- Kane, Son
Match Preview: Arsenal vs. Spurs
You can't beat a North London derby with both an in-form Arsenal and Spurs. Arsenal are now undefeated in 11 Premier League games and Spurs head into this match off the back of a 3-1 win over Chelsea.
Eriksen confidently announced that Spurs are the best team in London at the moment but the reality is Arsenal are only two points behind with exactly the same goal difference.
Arsenal beat Bournemouth 2-1 on Sunday after three consecutive draws in the league but defender Sokratis announced after the game that they were only playing 'around 80-90%' of their full potential.
Both teams are likely to play a short passing possession game with Arsenal attacking down the left whilst Spurs will go through the middle to utilise Eriksen's creative instincts.
In terms of stats these two teams are very close. In the league they have the same goal difference with the same amount of shots, corners, fouls and offsides per game. This game is a tough one to call.