Everything you need to know: Arsenal vs. Liverpool
- When is Arsenal vs. Liverpool?
The match will played at 5.30PM UK time on Sunday 03/11/2018
- How can you watch Arsenal vs. Liverpool?
You can watch the match on BT Sports
Barcelona vs Real Madrid head-to-head last five matches
Arsenal vs. Liverpool - Premier League - 2017 - 3-3
Liverpool vs. Arsenal - Premier League - 2017 - 4-0
Liverpool vs. Arsenal - Premier League - 2017- 3-1
Arsenal vs. Liverpool - Premier League - 2016 -3-4
Liverpool vs. Arsenal - Premier League -2017 -3-3
Arsenal vs. Liverpool: best betting odds
- Arsenal ended their winning their run yesterday afternoon, when they drew 2-2 away at Crystal Palace.
- Granit Xhaka and Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang scored twice for the Gunners. Arsenal gave away two penalties in the match.
- Bellerin picked up a knock and was substituted at half-time. His injury will be accessed ahead of the Liverpool game. He posted on Instagram after the game 'already trying my best to come back asap.'
Expected Starting XI
- Bellerin, Papastathopoulos, Holding, Monreal
- Torreira, Xhaka
- Aubameyang, Özil, Iwobi
- Liverpool are scoring for fun. They've scored eight goals in the past two matches, only conceding once.
- The Reds are top of the Premier League but Man City will play tomorrow and could overtake Liverpool on goals, if they win.
- Mané bagged two goals against Cardiff City, making him their season's top scorer so far. He has scored nine goals.
Expected Starting XI
- Alexander-Arnold, Lovren, Van Dijk, Moreno
- Fabinho, Wijnaldum
- Shakiri, Firmino, Mané
Arsenal vs. Liverpool: Match Preview
When Arshavin scored four against Liverpool - this fixture has often produced goals galore.
Let's start with the head-to-head record that we looked at above. If recent history is anything to go by this should be an absolute goal-fest. Twenty-seven goals in the past five games between the two.
Liverpool will head into this match high on confidence, they remain unbeaten in the league and have been free-scoring in their last two matches. However, it was only four fixtures ago that Liverpool played out a 0-0 draw at home to Man City, a draw in which Mahrez missed a penalty.
There has been twenty-seven goals in the past five games between Arsenal and Liverpool.
Arsenal struggled against Roy Hodgson's Crystal Palace over the weekend as they drew 2-2. Arsenal's defensive vulnerability will have worried Emre as he saw his team concede two penalties. Mustafi who gave away the first penalty might see himself benched after being given the run-around by Kouyaté on Sunday. We think that Sokratis Papastathopoulos may replace Mustafi on Saturday but much will depend on Bellerin's injury status.
Looking at the odds, both team's recent results and their head-to-head history we predict that this will be another high-scoring clash between Arsenal and liverpool. Both teams are more than capable of scoring a few goals.